What costs are involved when the account is transferred to the child (now adult)?

When the account is transferred to the child, the process includes creating a new Holder Identification Number (HIN) for the minor (now an adult) and then transferring the assets to the new owner. Our trading partner charges a transfer fee for each ETF.

There are no other administration or trading costs involved.

You need to consider any tax consequences when setting up the legal structure of the investing entity.

Return to the Six Park home page.