What if, at age 18, the child is not considered fit to control the money?

The transfer of assets does not occur automatically. It is entirely up to you to keep the account in your name and not transfer the assets. The CMA would be in your name so you control who ends up owning the assets and having access to the cash.

Return to the Six Park home page.